In News
Personalised service

Personalised service enhances the customer experience

Verint Systems has noted in its 2016 research an increase of 52% in customers preferring customised service. This year, eight out of ten customers prefer it when service is personalised to them. It is apparent that market preferences are developing at a rapid rate and companies need to develop in time with their consumers.

Effective communication – best of both worlds

When weighing up communication channels and tools, companies that target multiple segments might find it difficult to choose how to ‘speak’ to their markets; do they target the massive, growing digital market or reach the older audience that prefers the human connection? The answer is both.

It is not always possible to define a generation as a marketing segment, but the eight out of ten reflects quite reasonably the division between the younger and older market segments – 80% of the market is a significant chunk but the remaining 20% are consumer heavyweights with more to spend.

Verint’s research also uncovered some interesting customer preferences – the 20% who prefer the human touch, when interacting with companies, are more loyal, while those who prefer digital channels are more prone to shifting their business to other companies.

Read the full article on BizCommunity >

Start typing and press Enter to search