Notify, assist and chat to customers on the most popular IM platform in the world! Unlike manually managing a WhatsApp business account via a mobile phone or desktop, INOVO’s WhatsApp solution is completely integrated into your contact centre. This enables your business to leverage existing contact centre features such as intelligent routing, channel blending, predefined text responses, real-time dashboards, historical reporting and the ability to manage agents across all channels.
Over 40 billion WhatsApp messages are sent every day… join the conversation!
Improve the customer experience
- Communicate with customers on their preferred channel.
- Provide a more cost-effective way for customers to interact with your business.
- Enable customers to share documents and images through WhatsApp rather than via other less convenient methods (such as email or fax).
- Recognise a customer immediately and use this opportunity to provide a more personalised service.
- Offer efficient self-service options directly from a platform customers already use.
- If a WhatsApp conversation is transferred to another agent, the chat history is retained. This reduces the need to repeat information and improves the likelihood of a speedier resolution.
- Leverage the file sharing capabilities of WhatsApp to enhance the efficiency of specific customer or business processes (e.g. FICA, account applications, statement queries etc.)
- Employ WhatsApp self-service options (such as a chatbot) to field common customer queries and reduce the cost of service.
- Use predefined text responses and templates for agents to interact with customers quickly and consistently.
- Use dashboards and advanced reporting to monitor the performance of your agents and the channel itself. This insight can then be used to identify optimisation and cost-saving opportunities.
- Blend WhatsApp with other contact centre channels to manage the workload, resources and skill allocation of agents better.
Reduce risk and enhance compliance
- Store WhatsApp messages and report on activity in real-time – enabling supervisors to identify agents in need of training, or highlight high risk conversations that require intervention.
- The widespread use and capabilities (sharing of documents and images) of WhatsApp as a communication channel enables businesses to onboard customers faster and more efficiently, resulting in less time to money.
Integrated contact centre channel
- Queue WhatsApp messages into the contact centre, allowing all channels to be measured and managed from the same application. Agents will not need to switch between business applications while they work, while supervisors will have access to real-time dashboards and reporting (e.g. productive vs. non-productive time across all channels and campaigns).
Enabled for chat and self-service
- Use WhatsApp as a first line of support – self-service chatbots and menus are seamlessly integrated into WhatsApp.
- Self-service will enable your customers to interact with your company 24/7 and get immediate and relevant responses to queries. This improves the customer experience, drives down costs and increases revenue.
- Self-service chatbots can be offered in the form of providing answers to FAQs
- Chatbots can also reply to more complex customer queries by leveraging NLP services such as IBM Watson.
Predefined responses and templates
- Respond to customers faster and ensure the quality of your agents’ responses with pre-defined text and templates (dynamic and static) that can be published and managed in real-time.
Handle multiple chats simultaneously
- Enable agents to handle several WhatsApp chats at same time to avoid wasting time (and money) waiting for replies from customers. This increase capacity while reducing the cost of service.
Send and receive multiple file types over WhatsApp
In addition to text, agents can also send and receive the following file types:
- Images (jpg, jpeg, and png)
- Audio files (aac, mp4, mp4, amr, and ogg)
- Documents (PDF, MS Word, MS PPT, and MS Excel)
- Encryption is supported
Check out our document management solution for more information on how we can help you manage customer documents better.
The ROI for WhatsApp is calculated for two scenarios:
1. Introducing WhatsApp as a contact centre channel.