Use known customer and business data to personalise and improve the way your business engages with customers. The intelligent routing designer makes it easy for contact centres to map interactions across channels and create advanced routing strategies to enhance the customer experience and reduce costs.
How it works
Intelligent routing can be applied in numerous ways, depending on requirements and the specific business environment. Here are a few scenarios to illustrate capability.
Note: Advanced functionality such as text to speech or speech to text also require the IVR module
Boost the customer experience
- Reduce customer effort and frustration – use data to automatically route customers based on the highest probability to achieve a speedy and successful resolution.
- Personalise the interaction by requesting and using a unique identifier to recognise a customer even when a caller number is not known.
- Use personalisation to reduce the number of internal transfers and increase first call resolution (FCR).
- Improve the way you manage high call volumes – convey wait times, position in the queue or enable customers to request a call back.
- Use intelligent routing strategies to ensure that the call goes straight to the agent best equipped to convert the sale or handle the query. This reduces the average handling time (AHT), and ultimately reduces cost of service, collection or the cost of sale.
- Provide basic voice self-service options for customers without the need to speak to an agent (or the use of an IVR).
Simplified call routing and design. Quickly and easily design intelligent routing strategies from within an intuitive visual interface – no programming skill required.
Leverage data from any available source. Use customer profile, behavioural and interaction data and combine these internal and external business sources to inform advanced rules and interaction strategies. Pre-built integration mechanisms ensure that your business has quick and easy access to information within databases or REST APIs
Simulation/Test mode. Test or preview routing strategies before publishing in simulation mode.
Surveys: Incorporate highly configurable customer surveys into the routing.
Web-based. This supports and enables remote work and negates the need to install a local application.
Pre-built connectors and simplified integration. Pre-built connectors combined with a host of integration mechanisms ensure fast deployment and easy agent access.
Advanced reporting. Report on how customers progress through routing strategies to gain insight into possible sales detractors and how to improve the customer experience.
In this case, ROI is mainly driven by a reduction in average handling time (AHT). If it costs R10-R60 a minute to interact with a customer, for example, a 30 second reduction in AHT could result in significant savings. A reduction in AHT will also enhance CX, reduce the cost of service, cost of collection, and the cost of sale by ensuring that customers are routed to the individual best suited to handle the query.
Introducing self-service options to manage basic queries also reduces the burden on agents and saves a significant amount of time and money.